Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

DOM WARS Sale


DOM WARS Round 5 & 6 are on sale for a limited time only! Grab each book for a low price while you can!
Dom Wars Round 5 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KZMICVW
Dom Wars Round 6 http://www.amazon.com//dp/B00MOLZCQ0



Round 6  18+

I jolted awake and Tara shot up with me. “Wha-what, what is it, a spider?” She whacked at her hair, hurrying to stand.
“No, no, sorry.” I stood and embraced her. “Sorry, I was dreaming and freaked you out I think.” I gazed around at the eerily quiet forest, the dream I’d had making it feel like that moment in a horror movie where you just knew shit was about to go down.
She sighed and sagged against my chest a few seconds after, mumbling, “I was dreaming we were at the mansion. In the shower. Showering. With soap. And shampoo.”
I stroked her hair and smiled in the early dawn. “It’s only the second day love, you’re fine. Your hair still smells amazing.” I eyed the tree with the flag as Preacher and Becca sat up. I was ready to get it and go.
Preacher seemed to think the same and walked to the tree.
“Lucian,” Tara hissed as I followed.
I turned to find her waving me to her, distressed. “What?” I whispered, reaching her.
“I need the damn bathroom.” She angled her head to look behind me. “The number one.”
Phew. I knew that the dreaded other number would eventually come up and dreaded when it did. Not for me but for her and how that would make her feel. I turned to Preacher. “Bathroom.”
“Oh,” Becca waved her hand with wide eyes. “Me too.”
Preacher looked around then pointed to a set of bushes. “There.”
“What?” Tara said, “We need privacy!” “Squat!” Preacher said, angling that black gaze at her. “You’re not getting lost first thing in the morning when we need to get a head start. This jungle is begging to swallow us the second twenty feet separates us. So…” He pointed to the bushes a few yards away. “Squat. We’ll be getting this flag while you do. We won’t peek.”
“Or listen!” Tara cried.
Humor had edged his deep voice that seemed even deeper in the silent morning. I leaned and kissed Tara. “Well, he’s right.”
“Fine fine,” she said lightly, briskly heading to the spot like she could care less. That was fine by me, little miss attitude, just so she did as she was told, she could throw a tantrum all she liked.
I hurried to Preacher who stared up at the flag tied in the tree. “I’ll hoist you up, you grab it?” He regarded me when I didn’t answer. “You’re not hoisting me, Bane.”
“On your shoulders?”
Preacher got on his knees and whacked the back of his neck. “Let’s do it.”
I didn’t bother wasting another second, no time for pride. I climbed aboard. “Ready.”
Preacher stood and I locked my feet around his back steadying myself. “Stocky fucker, aren’t you?” His words strained a bit under my weight and I grinned.
“I eat my Wheaties man.”
“Any day now.”
I yanked the blue material and an object fell with it followed with an eruption of smoke that burned the fuck out of my eyes.
I hit the ground with Preacher, both of us scrambling out of the smoke flooding the area while the women went on total freak out.
“Fuuuuuck!” Preacher roared. “Stay out of the smoke Becca and Tara!”
Every reflex clamped my eyes shut against the insane burning as I crawled in a direction hopefully away from the smoke.
“Here, Lucian, this way!” Tara yelled.

I followed her voice coughing through the pain in my lungs, nose, and eyes. I finally felt Tara’s hand on my arm, lifting me. “Jesus it fucking burns! Aaagh fuck!”

No comments:

Post a Comment