Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Limerence 2 release!


When you see life through the eyes of a vampire, you see the true colours of the world.


It’s been almost a year since Mia’s life was forever altered, and each day is a battle as she fights the dark vampire trapped within her. She is strong, and powerful, and she wants control. She will do anything to be free. Even if it means destroying them both.

Evan, a strong Bastion vampire is fighting a darkness of his own. And though their Queen won’t allow it, Mia’s connection with him is intense & addictive. They find it impossible to stay apart. But as their emotions grow stronger, Mia fears Evan’s secrets will destroy the very strength she needs to keep her inner vampire under control. 

Is she strong enough to survive a love which is not allowed, while fighting the monster within?
The Queen is sick and the world Mia has only just come to know is changing. In the end, there can only be one survivor.


“Don’t play this game with me, Evan. You know you’re going to lose this time.” I smirk and give him a playful wink.
“Oh, Little Mia,” Evan scoffs with a deep laugh. “Your confidence will be your downfall, pretty girl.”
Rocking back on my heels, my knees bent and ready to pounce, I laugh at his patronising name for me. I can’t stop the gleam in my eye no matter how much I want to.
“Are you ready?” he asks.
I roll my eyes at him. “Please, I was born ready—”
He jumps, his legs wrapping around my waist, and suddenly I’m beneath him, pinned to the floor by his hard body, my shoulders digging painfully into the crude stone flooring. His arm muscles twitch as they hold me in place and I try to fight him off, but he doesn’t budge and I scream in frustration.
“I wasn’t ready, damn it!”
Evan laughs again and I squirm even more. “You said you were born ready, did you not?”
I scream out loudly. “You cheated!” I kick my legs as hard as I can, my hands flailing out and beating against his rock-hard stomach as he releases them.
He leans over me, his chest pressing against mine as he battles to control my body.
“Get off me,” I scream in his face, my temper tantrum getting the better of me.
“Not until you say sorry.” It’s his turn to smirk now, which only infuriates me more.
“Sorry? For what?”
“For accusing me of cheating. I never cheat, Mia. Now if you won’t apologise, then I really must insist,” he pauses, “upon a kiss.” He smiles, knowing that I won’t be happy with either option.
“Just get off me, Evan, and we can start again. This time with no cheating.” I glare up at him, feeling hot under his gaze. His face is close to mine, making us almost nose to nose.
“Now, now, don’t be such a sore loser. A kiss or an apology, that’s all I want, then I’ll let you up and we can be in this same position in less than five minutes.” Evan roars with laughter.



©Copyright Claire C Riley 2014



Check out the awesome trailer!
Facebook Link:

Embedded code for blog.
<iframe title="Stupeflix Video Player" class="SxPlayer" src="//studio.stupeflix.com/embed/EVLUCr6SgRVc/" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>


Claire short bio.

Claire C Riley is a Best Selling British Horror writer.
Her work is best described as the modernization of classic, old-school horror. She fuses multi-genre elements to develop storylines that pay homage to cult-classics while still feeling fresh and cutting-edge. She writes characters that are realistic, and kills them without mercy.
Claire lives in the UK with her husband, three daughters, and one scruffy dog.
Her works namely include, old school vampires and apocalyptic zombie ridden worlds, with several full-length books, and short stories to her name, with plenty more coming up in 2014.

Awards and Accreditations.
Odium. The Dead Saga is a top #100 dystopian selling book on Amazon.com for 2013, ‘Indie book of the day’ winner December 2013 and ‘Indie Author Land 50 best self-published books worth reading 2013/14’
Limerence featured book in the ‘Guardian newspaper for best Indie novel 2013’ and is a finalist for the eFestival of Words ‘best novel’ category.
Odium II The Dead Saga is a #1 Best Selling British Horror book and top #100 dystopian book.
She is also a very proud contributor to the ‘Let’s Scare Cancer to Death’ charity anthology as well as several other anthologies such as ‘State of Horror Illinois’ & ‘Fading Hope: Humanity Unbound’.

She can be stalked at any of the following.


No comments:

Post a Comment